November 6, 2020: Making Sense of the 2020 Election Results
California will still be counting votes three days after election day, but a picture of the results will undoubtedly have begun taken shape. So join the Sacramento Press Club on Friday, Nov. 6, at noon for a conversation with state's top pollsters, pundits and data crunchers. We'll analyze the results of we have, who voted and why this COVID election was like no other.
This free event will stream live on our Facebook page. Top political reporters will moderate, including Adam Nagourney, a Los Angeles-based correspondent of The New York Times, Libby Denkman, senior politics reporter for KPCC, and Elex Michaelson, anchor for Fox 11 Los Angeles and host of the statewide political show "The Issue Is."
- David Binder, founder of DB Research and a former pollster for Barack Obama
- Shakari Byerly, partner and principal researcher with Evitarus
- Adissu Demisse, founding principal of 50+1 Strategies who managed Cory Booker's presidential campaign
- Paul Mitchell, election data geek and vice president of Political Data, Inc.
- Steve Schmidt, Republican strategist and former adviser to Arnold Schwarzenegger
Thank you to Axiom Advisors for sponsoring the event.